Heidi Omdahl gir deg noen kjappe tips for hvordan du bør trene på rangen, og noen enkle teknikkøvelser.
Les mer om øvelsene i årets tredje utgave av Norsk Golf. Den kan du laste ned ved å klikke på linken under.
- Recap: Sang-Moon Bae (-13) holds off Keegan Bradley to win Byron Nelson - Blog: t.co/wfB6ClUdpr H/L: t.co/G6O1oUy2nN
- love to see miggy with a driver. RT @golf_jrk: @damonhackGC if he's not a golfer...I have no idea.
- Wow, how good is Miguel Cabrera? #deeetroit
- We're hosting an all-equipment Hangout on Tuesday with @JonathanRWall. Get your questions in using #PGATOURchat and he'll answer best ones.
- TPC Four Seasons had the third-highest final-round scoring average of 2013. See what played tougher: t.co/HgtWXnQBUW #HPBNC
- Belly putter friends and foes each got something today: Keegan Bradley shoots +2 and finishes 2nd, Mark Anderson shoots -6 and wins.
- GolfWRX GIVEAWAY: Make your own 'Office Putt!' Win an @odysseygolf Versa Putter & "Drain" Headcover! Enter here! t.co/tRkOEOTv9z
- Keegan couldn't keep Sang-Moon at bay - t.co/gTATrj5WBL
- Sang Moon Bae’s Winning WITB t.co/YybDVvD2fu
- In 1979 Jack Nicklaus decided his swing was too steep. He changed it, and the next year won the U.S. Open and the PGA.